Logged in as: firstname.lastname@example.org
Touchbase Media Kit
Touchbase is a scheduling assistant app.
It helps busy individuals and teams
save time by helping them coordinate their meetings optimally.
Our first product, Touchbase for Gmail, allows streamlined
scheduling from your Gmail and Google Apps inbox.
- Company: Touchbase
- Product: Personal Scheduling Assistant
- Website: http://www.touchbase.it
- Founded: July 2012
- Private Launch: August 2012
- Public Launch: November 2012
Touchbase for Gmail features:
- Installs as a Chrome and Firefox add-on
- Integrated inside Gmail (and Google Apps)
- Syncs with Google calendar
- Seamless integration inside inbox
- Presets: meeting, lunch, phone call, etc.
- Schedule one-on-one or multi-participant meetings
- Participants get an email with a built-in calendar to select convenient times
- Automatically finds convenient times to meet
- Suggests participants from your contact list
- Suggests locations from Google Maps
- Considers participants' free/busy availability
- Avoids traffic hours
- Adds buffer time between meetings
"Thank you for this wonderful service"
- Damon D.
"I love your app so far, and I hope you keep improving it!"
- Kenneth M.
"It looks GOOD!! Great experience, very elegant and clear."
- James F.
You may use the following photos for your blog post, no confirmation or credit is necessary:
For more information, please contact Lior Grossman on email@example.com